It was damn damn good! one day i shall buy one of those and chomp on them like a cave woman. mmm mmmm
then Audrey's colleague invited her to his place to do some wakeboarding and i shamelessly tagged along.
I swear the guy is damn rich can. this is one of his houses. plus he's only working to meet the requirement to get his trust fund. we call him "trust fund boy" (tfb).the lake. see the jetty with his boat beside it?
tfb's house
tfb
he then invited himself to our place in the evening for a party. we asked him to bring his hot guy friends along. but he KO-ed when he reached home so we went to another party at Andrew's. this was the amount of alcohol we had. we didn't finish them all though.
Andrew's steamed egg. Damn nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrew and Jay. Jay is Xiuli's colleague at Captain Pete's. He cooked the drumsticks below, which were also damn good. 

We drank quite a lot of alcohol that night though nobody except Meishan and Andrew got drunk. At one point we just stopped bothering with the mixers and drank straight shots of rum and vodka without even ice can. i only drank one though. haha
the next day, Xiuli, Andrew, Kester and I got an off day so we went over to Kester's to decide what to do. we went over to make brunch (pancakes) while Kester prepared herbal chicken for yet another party that night. I swear the guys here are damn good cooks can. I told Kester that I will go to his place for dinner every night already. haha
me being a glutton
the chicken
we decided to go to Pointe Orlando, another shopping mall. I got my first ever Hollister item! Xiuli and Andrew bought it for me as a very very advanced birthday present. So sweet can!
went to watch movie after that. Seaworld employees have discounts and only need to pay $6.50! plus there're no ushers cos it's free seating so after made of honour (which we paid for), we went into another theatre which was just seating to watch Sex and the City! Omg sex and the City is so good!
went back to Kester's to eat herbal chicken plus other dishes. I shamelessly parked myself beside one of the pots and proceeded to finish the chicken all by myself.
then yesterday after work, met the girls to do a spot of shopping at premium. bought my first ever Coach items! and i bought 2 at one shot after I found out that credit card companies don't charge extra for transactions. bad bad idea to shop with Pui Xin and Yilin. they go absolutely mad! i spent $170 in all for my Coach items. quite cheap right? first time i spent so much during a shopping trip. Kester was helping his friends to buy Coach and he actually brought his laptop where he had a list of the items complete with picture and item code can.
then we went to shop at Walmart! it's open 24 hours so we went at 12 am. the monstrosity that is Walmart. I actually didn't manage to see the back of it during my one and a half hour trip. 
this is Yilin going wedding crazy with my camera
Meishan and I went to the bakery section where they were selling pastries for 58 cents each! i bought a custard-filled doughnut with frosting. this is not something you want to eat at 1am if you're on a diet. see my look of total bliss? Bing Zhen went to buy one straightaway after trying mine. haha
Meishan and her cinnamon roll.
ok, random pictures. this frog was waiting outside our door at night.

oh wait i did. here they are.
yummy!!!!!!!

today is the first day that i'm spending alone here cos my friends are working. i was supposed to go to Busch Gardens (another theme park owned by Anheuser-Busch which we can go for free) with Audrey and her friends this morning but I was too tired. the consequence of shopping at Walmart at 12 am.

tfb's house
tfb
he then invited himself to our place in the evening for a party. we asked him to bring his hot guy friends along. but he KO-ed when he reached home so we went to another party at Andrew's. this was the amount of alcohol we had. we didn't finish them all though.
Andrew's steamed egg. Damn nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrew and Jay. Jay is Xiuli's colleague at Captain Pete's. He cooked the drumsticks below, which were also damn good. 

We drank quite a lot of alcohol that night though nobody except Meishan and Andrew got drunk. At one point we just stopped bothering with the mixers and drank straight shots of rum and vodka without even ice can. i only drank one though. haha
the next day, Xiuli, Andrew, Kester and I got an off day so we went over to Kester's to decide what to do. we went over to make brunch (pancakes) while Kester prepared herbal chicken for yet another party that night. I swear the guys here are damn good cooks can. I told Kester that I will go to his place for dinner every night already. haha
me being a glutton
the chicken
we decided to go to Pointe Orlando, another shopping mall. I got my first ever Hollister item! Xiuli and Andrew bought it for me as a very very advanced birthday present. So sweet can!
went to watch movie after that. Seaworld employees have discounts and only need to pay $6.50! plus there're no ushers cos it's free seating so after made of honour (which we paid for), we went into another theatre which was just seating to watch Sex and the City! Omg sex and the City is so good!
went back to Kester's to eat herbal chicken plus other dishes. I shamelessly parked myself beside one of the pots and proceeded to finish the chicken all by myself.
then yesterday after work, met the girls to do a spot of shopping at premium. bought my first ever Coach items! and i bought 2 at one shot after I found out that credit card companies don't charge extra for transactions. bad bad idea to shop with Pui Xin and Yilin. they go absolutely mad! i spent $170 in all for my Coach items. quite cheap right? first time i spent so much during a shopping trip. Kester was helping his friends to buy Coach and he actually brought his laptop where he had a list of the items complete with picture and item code can.
then we went to shop at Walmart! it's open 24 hours so we went at 12 am. the monstrosity that is Walmart. I actually didn't manage to see the back of it during my one and a half hour trip. 
this is Yilin going wedding crazy with my camera
Meishan and I went to the bakery section where they were selling pastries for 58 cents each! i bought a custard-filled doughnut with frosting. this is not something you want to eat at 1am if you're on a diet. see my look of total bliss? Bing Zhen went to buy one straightaway after trying mine. haha
Meishan and her cinnamon roll.
ok, random pictures. this frog was waiting outside our door at night.
tootsie rolls! They taste chocolate-y and fruity at the same time. so addictive! i also took pictures of Reese's peanut butter cups which are also addictive but i forgot to upload them into my com.
oh wait i did. here they are.
yummy!!!!!!!
today is the first day that i'm spending alone here cos my friends are working. i was supposed to go to Busch Gardens (another theme park owned by Anheuser-Busch which we can go for free) with Audrey and her friends this morning but I was too tired. the consequence of shopping at Walmart at 12 am.
hmmm shall go and cook lunch. bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment