Six random things about me:
1. I'd rather chill than party. Unless I know most of the people at the party.
2. My burps sound like hiccups.
3. I am secretly excited about what costume my roommates are going to choose for me.
4. I get really quiet when I meet people for the first time.
5. I am allergic to bird's nest.
6. I used to like girls. USED TO.
Six random things I like:
1. Lazing around and doing nothing for the whole day.
2. My life.
3. Peanut butter and kaya sandwich.
4. Shopping. Any form of it, like grocery shopping, furniture shopping, stationery shopping, clothes shopping, etc.
5. Tickling people who are really ticklish and watch them squirm. I am sadistic. hahaha
6. Popping champagne. I haven't actually done it yet but the guys are going to get me a bottle of champagne for my birthday. Yay!
Six random things I don't like:
1. Plans hanging in the air cos of indecisive people. "oh I want to but I don't know...". They'll most probably back out.
2. When people say that they'll do something but they don't.
3. Slutty girls. There're so many of them here.
4. Cockroaches. They have no reason to live on this planet.
5. People who just can't shut up during lectures.
6. My love handles are coming out. bleah.
I got 85/100 for my 1st test!
oh and I went to play lasertagging with the guys on thurs. there were 33 people and at the end, when the results came out, i was ranked 33 out of 33. damn. the guys kept laughing at me. they were like "you suck, Enru". haha
the other days it was just work and school. oh Indy cooked Indian food on friday. it was gooooood though a little spicy. then we just went party-hopping. i'm seriously not into the partying scene man.
ok that's all. as you can see, i need to get a life. looking forward to celebrating my birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment