Saturday, January 10, 2009

New York again!

yay i went back to New York in the winter and it's SO much prettier than it is in summer! This time I went with Adan, Ken, Bruce and Charles, both Ken's friends



Entering New York. So pretty!!!


times square. big and bright and bustling as usual. LOVE IT.






the view from our hotel room. the hotel was really good. excellent service.



some busy junction in Chinatown.



snow in Chinatown!! it was our first time seeing snow so we were damn excited.



a snowflake on Adan's or rather, Indy's coat.



where the ball dropped from. it was already packed at 3pm in the afternoon la. like, people started queueing to get a good view of the ball at 3pm and once you queue you can't leave, not even to pee. plus there's no place to sit so they'll have to stand. we weren't that crazy. sorry Dina! haha



Charles and Bruce fell asleep on the way to the countdown. they and Ken wore their 2009 specs the whole way there whereas Adan and I, being more image conscious, only wore ours when we reached times square.



=)



the subway station. i prefer the MRT though. cleaner and quieter and safer.



obviously someone can't spell. Adan thought that maybe they ran out of U's and used V cos it's the next letter. and he was serious. hahaha



Brooklyn Bridge in the snow!



Central Park!









a frozen lake at Central Park. I stood on it!!!! although i was damn scared cos the ice was quite thin.



leaves encased in the frozen lake water



hehehe so cute right. there were 2 of them. we didn't make them though. and they became our snowballs. haha
we wanted to go to the american museum of natural history but the line was so long! it snaked all the way out of the museum and around the street corner. crazy. at least we had a good hotdog and managed to take a picture of the outside.


A car all the way from California! Adan and I were playing this game where we'll hit the other person if we see a car not from the state that we're in. he was winning in California but I caught up in New York and won!

Ken and Bruce. we were at Fashion Ave and Ken was so happy. haha

some random pretty Christmas tree.

the F.R.I.E.N.D.S building!!

The Museum of Sex. I had to go there alone cos all of them left the day before. =(

so that was my trip to the USA. I wanna go back!!! I skype the guys everyday and Imran was like,"it's like you're still living here. so you should continue to pay rent." haha and Ken never fails to moon me whenever we skype when he didn't moon me once while I was there (not that I want to see his butt in real life). he said he's more comfortable in front of the camera. Can't wait for them to be here in summer 2010! if they don't come Romita and i'll personally fly over there and kill them. haha
in other news, CNY is here!!! but it's sch after that. bleah. but at least I have a long weekend from Fri to Wed! =p must go visiting to recoup my losses and I wanna go to France this summer!

ok, that's all for now. bye!

No comments: