Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Shan's surprise birthday party!

A little late, but it's here nonetheless. Shan's surprise birthday party!! After all the endless planning and discussing online, here it is!

SURPRISE!!! haha Shan didn't even look surprised cos she knew! Thanks to Shaun (AGAIN) and Deon, who couldn't keep a secret from Shan. haha

Time to eat! we've (Marcus & I) been stealing the fries before Shan arrived cos we were hungry. haha

Mr Peh with his pearls of wisdom as usual.



Huimin! Rare sight! An even rarer sight is Aloo, who has vanished off the face of the earth. even Jie has surfaced!! and oh ya, the teeny birthday cake. haha








Happy Shan.
After that, almost everybody left to go home to study for exams. and frankly, when I first arrived at Deon's I was scared by the silentness of it cos everyone (Marcus, YF and Joey) was studying except Kok and Mel. nvm, exams are over and Bali awaits us!!

No comments: