Saturday, November 7, 2009

I need a break

Taking a break from typing a 3000 word paper on the neurobiology of learning a motor movement. Remember I mentioned that for our project in my neuroscience of memory class we have to write a book on the neurobiology of learning and/or memory and each group member is supposed to write a 3000-word chapter and the introduction which is supposed to be contributed by everyone is 1500 words? Remember that I said it was gonna be fun? That was before I actually got down to writing it. I mean, I really like the neuro parts and all but sometimes it really helps if it is put in simple English. And I'm so sick of opening MS word everyday to go through what I've written! Can't wait for Monday to come so I can finally submit it and not think about it anymore.

I don't think I looked forward to the end of a semester as much as this sem, not even the sem before I left for the US even. For some reason, I just feel really drained this semester, as evidenced by my need for caffeine every day, even though I'm only taking 3 mods. My friend was saying that you can always tell who are the year 4's just by looking; we have this really smug look on their faces (I thought he was gonna say tired), like we think we are the lords of the school or something. Do we? haha He said that he was in the library waiting to print something and this 4th year girl just went straight to the front so he cleared his throat and asked the girl to get lost (in a nicer manner of course). Well, sometimes I do feel like this when I look at freshies, like, you minions really don't know anything. But hey, I think we are entitled to feel like this in our final year of being an undergrad. haha

Can't wait to have fun! 3 MORE WEEKS!

No comments: