Sunday, August 1, 2010

Hello, one and all, if anybody is still reading this. I am in Lausanne, Switzerland right now. It's 12am and my friends (3 Italian ballerinos) left for a party but I was too lazy to go so I'm watching The Noose online and eating chips and fresh walnuts.

Only a little more than 3 weeks left to my trip so I'm gonna make full use of it. Next stop, Rotterdam in Holland, maybe Brussels, Belgium cos according to my friend Alessandro there's a very nice square there which I have to see. Like I haven't seen enough squares to last me my entire life in Italy *rolls eyes*. Then France, Spain and 1 more day in Istanbul (yes Amy, I've decided to go back to the Grand Bazaar to get the mini sheeshah and a LAMP) before flying back to the hot and humid Singapore. But first, cheese fondue for lunch up in the mountains tomorrow afternoon!

Ok guys, see you in a few weeks! Gros bisous!

No comments: