Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Something always goes wrong when I have this particular lead for work.

The first time was I was late and I just got a new phone and accidentally turned the signal reception off without knowing so I couldn't be reached.

Second time was the program hung and I had to get his help and it turned out I was trained to handle that and just forgot how.

Third time, mixed the conditions for the subjects up and all subjects that day ended up in the same condition, i.e. non-experimental, i.e, screwed up.

Fourth time: signed up for a slot he's leading but didn't get confirmation from coordinator so didn't go. Turns out coordinator told him I was scheduled and now there's no one doing the task I was supposed to do.

And it's always this particular lead. Don't blame him if he thinks I'm terribly stupid or slow. Have no problems when assigned to other team leads.

Coincidence or conspiracy?

No comments: