Sunday, August 31, 2008

NY post

this post shall be about all the places we went to in NYC. everything is bigger and better there!

Ground zero, the 9/11 site
this memorial building thing in D.C.
Niagara Falls
another picture of Niagara Falls, the river leading to it, to be exact

tims square

this church we stumbled upon when we were walking around NY on our first day
it's beautiful inside!!!!
i think this is rockefeller center

authentic Philly cheese steak bought in Philadelphia. OMG it's damn good!!!

Independence Hall, where they signed the Declaration of Independence

er some monument in D.C. forgot what was it for.
the thousand island boat tour!



our last meal in NYC. this is in a restaurant in Little Italy. the linguini was heavenly!


the Metropolitan museum of Art
the NY public lib. it's gorgeous!
Grand central terminal

view from the top of the Empire state building, the concrete jugle that is Manhattan

our meal in Chinatown. OMG I miss Chinese food! like real Chinese food, not the fake ones they have over here!
xiao long bao!!
little italy


little glass Christmas tree from the Corning glass museum. I was so tempted to buy it but then i remembered the lack of luggage space I have not to mention the lack of money


forgot what building is this alr

Brooklyn bridge!!

central park
what is a trip to NY without visiting the Statue of Liberty?

ok, that's it. there are lots more pictures but they're mostly repetitive. I love NY! i've already bought the shirt. haha

I'm in Vancouver right now staying in this backpackers hostel and it's so darn cold here!

ok, my visa appointment is on the 8th so hopefully i'll be able to get my visa on the 10th or 11th and fly to San Diego. My future roommate offered to pick me up from the airport! so nice right?
can't wait to get there!

No comments: