Friday, March 12, 2010

I was meeting my partner today to talk about our project when she told me this. After class yesterday, this guy from our class went up to her friend, whom I know is quite smart. The guy is very smart too. So he went up to her and asked if she's on the Dean's list every sem. She said yes and asked how he knew. He replied that he has an excel file on the people in the Dean's list every sem and he just wanted to verify that it was her.

That is is fucking freaky can??!! Who the hell does things like that?! And he actively seeks out people whom he thinks will do well in class and tries to make friends with them. Goodness.

Anyway, got data to churn out by tmr morning (data which I haven't finished entering so I shall go do it now. Bye!

No comments: