Thursday, March 25, 2010

Who knew that doing a thesis would cost you so much money? We need to submit 3 soft-bound copies to the department for marking, 1 hard-bound copy to the library and of course, have one copy for ourselves and our supervisors. The soft-bound copies cost $26.10 altogether and the hard-bound copies are $10 each so that makes the total cost of binding $56.10! And it does not include printing of the thesis, which the coop does not do for us. And lucky me, I'm gonna have to print in colour. 50 cents a sheet and about 30 pages per copy. So that's $90 just for printing! @!#$#%$&*^$^#%@

The pressure is on. My life revolves around Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and SPSS. It's so bad that when I sleep I actually dream about analysing my data. I don't think I've ever looked at a deadline with such dread and joy at the same time.

No comments: