I'll be flying off to the US next month!
NEXT MONTH!!!
I've decided to not worry about the confirmation for now because whatever the results are, I will still be going to the US for WAT.
I just wasted half of today cos i was hooked onto PS. I love you and couldn't stop reading. stupid book made me cry for the whole morning. I need to stop being such a sap! ahhhh but it's a really good book. I'll recommend it to everyone!
Yesterday saw me going to study at Forum Spinelli supposedly with the girls but only Val and I turned up. tsk tsk tsk. anyway, wasn't really productive cos i was distracted by the human traffic and by this guy who was trying out suits in Emporio Armani. You know, i think there's something about a suit that amplifies a guy's hotness and makes their defects less obvious. cos when the guy changed back into his regular clothes he's just this kid of about 16 or 17 la. sheesh.
Anyway, stu joined me after val left so i still had company. went to grandma's after that and played with Kai! he wasn't in a very good mood ytd, the PMS-y kid. and the naughty little boy would hit his little sis on the head every single chance he gets and will kiss anyone but her. tsk.
and then while everyone was playing with the kids at the back Bin suddenly shouted "Cockroach!". Everybody screamed and the place was evacuated within seconds! (i'm ashamed to say that I was the 1st to scream and run.) Bin was commenting on what an effective evacuation technique it is. haha
ooh last pilates lesson tmr! no more going home late on mondays! I WILL continue on the exercises!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment