Don't you just love it when you get this idea and start planning so that it can become reality? Isn't it so great that at this stage, anything is possible and you can add whatever you like?
Greece and the Mediterranean next summer! Countries to visit include: Portugal, Spain, South of France, Greece, Italy, Turkey and maybe Cyprus. I'm definitely going even if I were to do it alone. Gonna couchsurf in these countries! Anybody's welcome to join. :)
Can't wait till Amy and I move in together too. Parties every week hell yea! Gonna live like twenty somethings instead of forty somethings!
Had my presentation on Fri which I thought went pretty well although I think I stare too much at the screen. Q&A session was fun though, got really good inputs and suggestions from the others. Can't wait to start collecting data! Wasn't feeling it previously but now I'm really excited about my thesis!
On a side note, doesn't anyone just stop to smell the roses anymore? I don't mean that literally though. For people who take the east-west line, there's this little patch of jungle by the tracks right before the train pulls into Dover and there're these three or four trees in a row that are blooming with hot pink flowers! I mean hot pink like fuchsia pink and the whole tree is covered with them! So when the train goes past, there'll be this sudden flash of hot pink between the greenery. So pretty! And whenever we go past that place, I will look and that and look around to see if anyone else notices that too but nobody does. Everybody's either staring straight ahead into nothing or down at what they're doing. I find it really sad.
Anyway, shall watch my dinner companion aka Friends and get down to work. Bye!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment